Military veterans, retired and active duty members deserve the many discounts available to them. As a thank you, our country and plenty of companies offer steep discounts and even free products and services only to military and immediate family members.
There are private companies and federal programs that many of our past and present servicemen know of, but there are plenty that exist that are relatively unknown, until now. That's why we are here. To show you what you might be missing and to help you save on things you may not have known existed. Enjoy our list and please share this with others you know might be interested.
1. $42,000 Mortgage Reduction
When veterans and active military homeowners visit the VA Refinance Website they are surprised their benefits qualify them for a huge mortgage reduction, that can save them on average a whopping $42,000 on their mortgage.
Millions of savvy veterans are taking advantage of VA benefits that drastically reduce monthly mortgage payments by an average of $3,100 each year. These benefits serve as a big pay day for our veterans, but millions of veterans miss out on these huge savings by simply being unaware of their eligibility for this program.
All veterans and active military can qualify for this refinance program and the process is very simple.
2. Consolidate All Your Existing Debt Into One Simple Payment
Members of the military run into unavoidable factors – constant relocation, financial inexperience and unemployment among spouses – that make them more vulnerable to falling into debt than civilian peers.
Do you owe more than $10,000 in credit card debt? Here is an amazingly effective debt relief program available for Veterans, Retiress and Active Military Members by Freedom Debt Relief that not only consolidates your loans, but will also reduce the amount you owe. Amazing right?
3. Military Discounts on Apparel and Accessories From Local Retail Shops
From local shops to national chains, a range of clothing and accessories stores offer special prices and deals for military personnel. Get some great discounts from these participating companies:
- Bass Pro Shops: Eligible military members receive a 5 percent discount every day on select products and Cabela’s gear with a valid military ID.
- Champion: Military personnel and veterans get 10 percent off.
- Big 5 Sporting Goods: Active-duty and reserve military personnel, retirees, and veterans receive a 10 percent discount on their in-store purchase.
- Foot Locker: Qualified military personnel can get a 20 percent discount off most purchases on Footlocker.com.
- Michaels: Get 15 percent off your purchase — including sale items — every day with a military ID.
- MLBshop.com: Military personnel and first responders, along with their spouses and close family members, get a 15 percent discount on their purchase.
- NBA Store: Military service members receive a 15 percent discount on their order.
- Nike: Receive a 10 percent discount at Nike.com and at Nike stores as an eligible military member.
- NFL Shop: All eligible military personnel enjoy a 15 percent discount to use when purchasing products on NFLShop.com.
- Under Armour: For eligible military personnel, the sports retailer offers a 10 percent discount with verification.
4. Veterans and Active Military: Never Pay For Home Repairs Again
You never know what will happen with your home. That's why it's important to get a home warranty. Think of it as taking vitamins to prevent future disaster. You won't feel the benefit right away, but you won't feel what you are trying to prevent. Plus the peace of mind a home warranty provides is priceless.
A home warranty will not only save you money, but it protects all appliances and other systems put under coverage. This includes refrigerators, AC, dryers, washers, dishwashers, ovens and more. Total Home Warranty offers rock solid protection when something inside or outside of your house goes wrong. Total Home Warranty has a claims hotline open 24/7. Once a claim is filed, a local technician is sent to fix it. A home warranty gives protection when the unexpected happens.
Exclusive Offer: Our military and veteran readers are now being offered one month FREE and $100 Off when you sign up. This offer is not available to anyone but our readers. Click here to take advantage.
6. Green Drink Turns Veterans Into "Young Bucks"
Secret “Green Drink” once reserved for Military elite, restores youthful energy, stamina & pain-free movement. For a limited time you can claim 7 free sample packs of this powerful green drink that U.S military members swear by...
7. Free Admission to National Parks for Military Members and Their Families
Yosemite, Yellowstone, The Grand Canyon, Zion, The Everglades & More
With this amazing perk, active military members can tour America’s National Parks for free, for life.
Military members and their dependents are now eligible to receive a free annual pass to U.S. National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands. Beginning May 19, 2012, all active duty military members and their families can receive the free annual pass with proper identification – a Common Access Card (CAC) for the military member and DD Form 1173 for dependents (see more info about getting a replacement military ID card if you need a new one).
How to get a free annual pass: You must apply for the free pass in person at the National Park or Federal Recreation Land with your ID in hand.
What is covered with the free pass?
Passes cover entrance to Fish and Wildlife Service and National Park Service sites that charge Entrance Fees, and Standard Amenity Fees at Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation sites. The pass covers admission for the annual pass owner and the passengers in their vehicle (up to 3 adults per vehicle, age 16 and over; no charge for children under age 16).
Are free passes available for veterans?
Unfortunately, no, unless you are a Veteran with a disability rating. Otherwise this offer is good for active duty service members and their dependents. If you haven't been rated, you may want to, as this and other discounts not available to Veterans, may be available to Veterans with a disability rating. More information on how to obtain a rating decisions can be found at benefits.va.gov.
So get out and see America!
8. Military Hotel and Travel Discounts
Active-duty personnel and veterans can land big deals on train, plane and bus fare. Take advantage of these military fares and don’t forget to book a hotel with a discount to enjoy when you arrive at your destination. These companies offer some of the best veteran discounts and military travel discounts:
- Amtrak: Active-duty military personnel, their spouses and dependents can receive a 10 percent discount on the lowest available fare price on most Amtrak trains, as well as permission for uniformed military personnel to skip to the front of ticket lines. This offer is invalid on non-Acela business class, first class or sleeping accommodations.
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts: Veterans and active members enjoy at least 10 percent off the flexible rate at Best Western locations in North America. This offer is also extended to Canadian military members who are on official government business travel.
- Greyhound: Veterans Advantage card members receive 10 percent off tickets purchased online or at a Greyhound station.
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts: Active-duty and retired military members receive a discounted room rate at participating Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Search by the military base, government building or local attraction to check availability and view exact discounted room rates.
- Motel 6: Get a 10 percent discount on a room with a valid military ID.
- National Car Rental: While traveling on official business, U.S. government travelers can enjoy benefits, including a loss damage waiver, discounted rental rates and no fees for additional or underage drivers.
- Red Roof Inn: Active military members and their loved ones can enjoy 10 percent off their room. A 20 percent discount is available to those carrying a VetRewards card.
- Sandals: Take advantage of an additional 10 percent savings on top of current promotions when you book a Sandals luxury all-inclusive vacation.
- Travelers: Members of PenFed Credit Union could save an average of $550 on auto insurance.
- United Airlines: Veterans Advantage members receive up to 5 percent off tickets for United- and United Express-operated flights purchased on United.com.
9. NEVER Pay For Another Auto Repair Again
Has your auto warranty expired or is it about to expire?
For a limited time, our readers can get protection for 60% off of reseller prices when you go direct with Total Tech Warranty. You fill out a simple form and you'll instantly receive a quote for extended protection, so you'll never pay for auto repairs again. It's a great way for our military readers to save!
10. America's #1 Trader (Former Home Depot Clerk) Wants to Show Our Military Readers How He did It
Watch Him Become $1050 Richer In 15 Seconds
You've never seen anything like this, nor will you ever see it again. It's insane and anyone can do it. First read a little about it, then watch the video. It's truly amazing and he wants to show our readers his tricks, as well as show actual profits as they are happening, in real-time.
11. Military Specials From Mobile And Tech Companies
From hardware and software to monthly payment plans, some mobile and technology companies offer deep discounts to veterans and active service members. Start saving today with these deals:
- Apple: For eligible military members and their families, discounts and promotions are available. You can purchase or “sponsor” up to three system bundles or displays, three iPads, three iPhones, three watches, and up to 10 iPods each full calendar year from January 1 to December 31.
- AT&T: Qualified active-duty military and National Guard service members, reservists, veterans, and spouses of active-duty or deceased service members can receive 15 percent off their monthly service charge under qualified plans.
- Boost Mobile: Temporarily suspend service and service charges under the Deployed Military Program.
- Samsung: Military Discount Program members can save 20 percent on a Galaxy S8, S8+ or Note8 smartphone.
- Microsoft: Enjoy a 10 percent discount on various Surface devices as an active, former or retired military member. Former service members who are business owners are eligible to receive discounts on Microsoft products they need for their business.
- T-Mobile: All U.S. military and veterans receive 50 percent off family lines.
12. Theme Park and Entertainment Discounts
From local theaters to giant theme parks, entertainment venues of all kinds offer discounts for active military men and women, as well as former and retired veterans. Here’s where to have more fun for less:
- Busch Gardens: All eligible military personnel and up to three of their dependents receive one free admission per year to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place.
- Cinemark: Go see a movie for less with a government-issued military ID. Contact your nearest Cinemark theater to find out exact discount days, rates and times.
- Disneyland Resort: Eligible service members and their spouses enjoy discounted rates for select rooms valid on most nights from now until Dec. 19, 2018.
- Knott’s Berry Farm: Get into one of California’s favorite theme parks for just $52 with a military ID. The offer excludes junior tickets, senior tickets, and Knott’s Scary Farm or any other special or private events.
- Legoland: Active-duty military members receive a discount on admission tickets at Legoland California. Also, score exclusive military savings on Legoland California resort hopper and Legoland California Sea Life hopper tickets by visiting the resort’s military promotions website.
- Massage Envy: At participating locations, all active-duty military personnel can join Massage Envy at a savings of $60 annually.
- National Park Service: Get free entrance into national parks across the U.S. with the free annual pass for U.S. military, which you can obtain by showing a military ID. Standard amenity fees and day use fees for a driver are also waived with the pass.
- Showcase Cinemas: All active-duty military members and their dependents can receive discounts on movie prices. Get a general admission ticket for $7.50 and bargain matinee, children, and senior tickets for just under $6.
- Universal Studios Hollywood: Excluding blackout days, discounted ticket prices are available for all active-duty and retired military personnel all year with a valid military or U.S. government I.D. at time of purchase.
13. Every American Should Collect "Federal Rent Checks"
Do you like paying the mortgage on your house? Probably not. It’s a huge drain on your bank account.
But what if we told you…
A little-known $11.1 billion pool of money exists at the Treasury Department Most of this money will be released, after which it will be distributed across the country There is a way for our military readers to get on a distribution list entitling you to a BIG monthly check. These BIG monthly checks could effectively help you live in your home for FREE. It’s not as crazy as it sounds. Here's why.
14. Get A FREE Home Security System
Often overlooked as a major money saver is a home security system. Especially with the deal we've struck with Protect Your Home™, one of the top ADT dealers in America, to give our veterans the best deal possible.
Only our Veteran readers can now get a FREE home security system, plus a free $100 Visa gift card, and a FREE wirelsss remote keychain. You just pay $99 installation and the monthly monitoring service. You won't find this deal anywhere else.
Aside from your exclusive savings, a home security system reduces home insurance by an average of 20%. Amazing right?
15. Not Enough Veteran Homeowners Claim This Amazing Homeowner Benefit
Veterans: Cut your home’s interest by 72%
If you took out a 30-year mortgage on your home, you’re not alone. And you could be paying tens of thousands of dollars in unnecessary interest over the course of your loan. But not to worry, this VA homeowner program is designed to empower Veteran homeowners with a better mortgage with lower interest and many options that only our VA homeowners can qualify for. Sounds great, right?